I’d had the Rickamortis domain name for ages and never really been happy with what I had done with it, so with the 3rd season of Rick and Morty due I decided to focus some time on the site and the direction I wanted to take it.
The first step was finding a decent theme for the site and then I needed an image that represents the site.
Using my existing Rick model and Morty model I merged them both in zBrush and painted the image (quite roughly actually!) and ended up with the image you see below (after rendering in Keyshot and editing in Photoshop).
You can also get this image on T-Shirts and just about everything else too! Click the image below to check them all out: